Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my first blog! I am excited to start a blog that is associated with the Facebook page Bucks County Fun Family Events! I am a Bucks County mom and originally started the Facebook group as a guide for myself and invited my friends to be a part of my group. From there it exploded rather quickly and I've decided to research and share the best of Bucks County Events and find all of it's hidden treasures to share with you.
From time to time I will post a deal/sale or product that I stand behind and just have to share with you! I also like contests so I will try to post them as often as I can. I've already hosted our first contest for a "Play Pass" for 4 to The Please Touch Museum which was won by a lucky "fan" that entered by tagging the Facebook group Bucks County Fun Family Events! in her status.
I look forward to sharing with you and hope that you will share events, reviews, and deals/sales with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment