Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BounceU & Mama's Little Helper Mommy-Blogger event!

Today I attended my first blogger/networking event that was hosted by BounceU Horsham, PA and Mama's Little Helper.  As a new blogger I don't know other bloggers but it was very nice to meet and talk with others about something that I enjoy doing.  In my social circle I never talk about it.  I always worry that people will think it is silly.  I enjoy doing it and more importantly, I do it for me.   Admittedly, I am happy when other people benefit from it and say "thanks".
The gathering was open to bloggers, their kids and a guest with their children.  I invited a friend of mine and her two children.  Our kids enjoyed the two massive rooms filled with gigantic bouncers, slides, climbers, ect.  There are a lot of things to do for all ages.  My guest and I brought two toddlers (2) and a pre-schooler (4) and they found something age appropriate to do.  There were a few older kids but I would say the appropriate age-range would be 3-8 years old (but not limited to those ages, my 2 year old had a great time).  We were surprised with costumed characters, Spider-Man, Batman, and Ariel for the girls.  The kids LOVED it!

My experience with the employees at this location has always been extraordinary, today was no exception.  The employees really seem to enjoy their jobs and it reflects on the kids and their attitudes towards them.  Here is a photo of one of the employees playing with my son, unprompted.  


After the kids played the private party rooms were filled with treats for the kids and the parents.  Bloggers mingled & connected while the kids got their faces painted and waited their turn for balloon animals and flowers.  Overall we had a REALLY great time.  The kids were happy and exhausted, a sure sign of a good time!

The BEST part of it all, each of the "bloggers" were given a "Bounce Pass" good for 5 visits to give away to one of our lucky readers!  This is not the official contest, yet!  But, I will be posting a contest soon, so, keep your eyes on my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment