Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Contest for a "Play Pass" for admission for 4 to The Please Touch Museum!

Since I am starting a blog and would love to have some followers, I thought a good way to get this going would be to have a fun (and easy) contest!

Rules:
1) Become a follower of Bucks County Family Fun Events on the right side of this (or any other) page.

2)  Leave a reply to this blog post.

3)  Share the contest with your friends via status update mentioning the group.

4)  Done!

FINE PRINT:
One message per person, please.  I will only count 1 message (your first one) as an entry and will delete any extras.
I will use the website random.org to pick a random number and the reply that matches that number will win the play pass.
Winner will be picked Monday, June 7th at (approximately) 9:30pm.

16 comments:

  1. I have been waiting to take my 2 year old to the Please Touch Museum, but really think he would LOVE it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting to take my children to the NEW please touch museum, and I now is the time to take them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason my post is not showing..... would love to take my kids, we have never been and i know they would have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to this opportunity! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to take my boys to Please Touch. Thanks for the chance:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping to win tickets for my family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the activities you post of FB!!! Tix to Please Touch would be an awesome way to kick off the summer for my 3 kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look forward to all of your posts!! :) My kids are having a yard sale and their earnings are going to be used for a family trip. The only place they want to go (other than the beach) is The Please Touch Museum!! :) Would LOVE to surprise them with tickets!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. would love to take my 2 yr old...he would love it! thanks for all the great posts on FB. keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love to take my 2 year old son to the Please Touch Museum this year. He had a blast last year I can only imagine the fun he would have this year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've really enjoyed the posts and info on FB and looking forward to reading your blog.
    Thanks
    Tracy Painter

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your event posts - keeps me informed. It's better for me, if the posts are at least a day ahead of time, though. I don't get to check first thing in the AM.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to check out the new Please Touch Museum with my kids. We have been trying to get down there since it opened. Love you site and good luck with the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sillisu, if you go to my events tab they are all listed in date order. Sometimes I do find something the day of, but usually they are listed & I am only reminding people.

    ReplyDelete
  15. And the winner is ....................Poster #6 BMCCARTY!
    I am about to post a new BLOG with the Random.com screen shot & more

    ReplyDelete